Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier spring 2011 Couture - Details

It's almost two weeks since style.com released their pics from Jean Paul Gaultier's spring couture collection, and I haven't taken my time to look them through before this very evening - and I'm impressed! I mean, Gaultier is a legend, and I loved his fall 2010 couture collection (the headpieces, the furs, and of course, the Eiffel tower tights were unforgettable...), but this one was absolutely outstanding! punk meets sophisticated glamour - containing mohawks, braids, quellazaires, fishnets, tailored suits, dog collars, lace, tulle and satin - the makeup in old Hollywood glamour style - heavy on the eyeliner, beauty marks - and let's not forget the timeless red lips! perhaps my favorite Jean Paul Gaultier collection so far!
By the way - guess who opened the show? Frida Gustavsson! ♥














pics @ Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails